Sunday, August 14, 2011

Stop Smoking Seminar.

I am pleased to announce  My Stop Smoking Seminar at the Staircase Theatre, 27 Dundurn St. North in West Hamilton. My clients love these seminars as they can refresh their state, bring friends or just enjoy the hour's relaxation. The theatre is a comfortable, intimate setting for 67 persons with great acoustics, perfect for hypnosis.
I will be hosting the seminar at 7.30pm September 14th 2011. It is important to book early as seating is limited to only 67 seats, and the room will fill quickly.

You can contact me by phone at 905 630 2438 or e-mail at amkinnear@yahoo.com to reserve seats.

The cost for the seminar is $30 per seat, substantially less than my one-on-one rate of $125. I personally guarantee that if, for whatever reason, you fail to stop smoking after the seminar you can book one-one-one sessions at my office, or a place of your choosing at the same $30.

No comments:

Post a Comment